Wednesday, April 1, 2009

WE HAVE A BLOG??

Today I was browsin' around online and came across THIS site. As I scrolled through the page I thought, "these people's posts are random.... and they haven't posted in forever. What losers." Then I started to look at the photos a little closer and that's when I realized... hey, that's us! We have a blog?? With quite a few posts too! I don't remember being apart of this madness.
I guess that means I have to think of something to write about. Hmm....
Why has it been so long (you might ask)? I've come up with two possible reasons:
1) We have a life. Therefore we are too busy to post.
OR..
2) We don't have a life. Therefore there is nothing to post about.
What do you think??
Well, you might change your opinion after watching this.

I'm going to go with...

C) I'm a loser.

kpeacebye!

ps I think the sound is off. I don't know how to fix it... wish i was more of a nerd.

6 comments:

adamf said...

Wow. Just wow. That is awesome. Honestly, you have too much rock for such a small drum kit. Guitar Hero 4 better have like an extra 10 drums.

Christensen family said...

Okay... seriously! You have some pretty MAD skills. Look at you go girls. From the first day I saw you begin your days on the drums, I knew you were good, but WOW! Can't wait to show this to Dave and the kids! Impressive.

tara said...

so seriously, as i was watching the final credits, i was thinking "we'd better get some credit if the weather is getting top billing..."and then whamo! thanks to the suttons. aah, guitar hero. thanks to its awesomeness, we have so many fine memories and so many hours yet to waste while mastering the drums such as you have done so keenly. way to go dude. you pretty much rock. and i'm sorry that matt had to work instead of share in that sweet experience.

ps we miss you too. tell matt that i hope he is sleeping better. hope to see you soon

sarah jean said...

courtney seriously i love you!!!! you are so good, maybe you and my dad could do a drum duet for church??? just something to think about!!

Katie and Randy said...

Wow, i seriously can't believe i just watched all 4 min 45 seconds of that! That being said, Court you're a pretty amazing drummer!! hahaha

PS is that your house in the background? I'm assuming so, why would you film such a flick at someone else's pad.

Rachel said...

wow i want to be that good at drums! but i play guitar hero world tour. totally different. not gonna lie. i'm awesome at the guitar. let's rock out some time court!