Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dear Mr. Copper, SIR!

Dear Copper,
Why do you keep trying to catch me ridin' dirty? I am a safe and responsible driver! Guess who has never been in an accident?? That would be me. Yes, I have received a ticket before but that's back when I was 16… ten years ago… it's not even on my record anymore. And the one I got a couple years ago driving home to Spokompton from Utah… yeah, I don't count that one either. It was somewhere in Montana and everyone knows it's okay to speed there… except for the stinkin' copper that gave me that ticket. So WHY copper?? Why? You don't think I have better things to spend my money on in this economy? You do realize that area is a total speed trap. At the top of that hill the speed limit changes to 70--exactly the speed I was going! I just wasn't at the top yet….but I was almost there. Ugh! And another thing, I'm all about breaking stereotypes, but you are the stereotypical Copper. Mr. Jellyroll, just because you got picked on a lot in high school does not mean you need to take it out on a upright citizen of this amazing free nation! I even studied history in college!! I don't know what that means either. And do you really need to keep your helmet and dark shades on? When is Spokane ever sunny? Seriously… Do the tax payers of this country a favor and go after the reckless drivers.
And one more thing… TOOTHPASTE!!!

Use it.

This is a foto of the stinkin copper. Well... not really, but they could be twins!

ps I apologize to any GOOD coppers, or people with family members who are cops.

4 comments:

Blecca and R Home said...

you do not sound bitter at all. :) sorry you got a ticket! you would think they could be breaking all sorts meth-addicts, but no, they just sit there, waiting for their next unexpecting victim. I swear I have a panic attack every time a cop is behind me!

the rutledge's- said...

Bummer on the ticket Court, that is always a bust. Hope you guys are good!

tara said...

so, are you upset about the one i montana or did you get a new one recently? all i know is i don't know how you've been able to not get a ticket in that blasted town until now. i think andy and i both got two when we first moved there because everyone goes 5 UNDER the speed limit and the "coppers" just love to catch peeps ridin dirty aka the speed limit.

sorry buddy. good luck in the future pal :)

Matt Shelby said...

You all are just lawless criminals! Especially Tara and Andy because I know how many tickets you two have. So quit breaking the law!!!!