Wednesday, February 10, 2010

34 down... 6 to go...

Sorry for the lack of posts, but I really haven't been taking many pictures lately. I don't have any cute kids to brag about yet other than the angelic looking baby in my tummy... which you can't see yet (she's pretty much perfect looking, I can already tell from the ultrasound). Instead you get a very round 27 year old lady. Not much of a photo op if you ask me. But i'll give you a pic anyway. Matt told me to stand up straight with good posture, so that's what you get. :)


Look how awesome my older sister is. She saw my post on facebook about showing concern for pregnant ladies by bringing them a cake or doughnuts and look what she brought over! Big box of doughnuts. She's the best! Thanks Whit!



Other updates:
No name yet.
Feeling pretty good, except my insides feel smooshed.
Matt's been great!
2 out of my 3 sister's are pregnant also. (one girl, and one unknown)
Sleeping is... fun.... yeah, it sucks.
Nursery has crib, changing table/dresser, paint.
Nursery needs blinds, wall decor, rocker, and baby.
Our brilliant baby used morse code to say Go Zags! the other night. (lots of kicking)

8 comments:

megvarg said...

Post a picture of your nursery. I need inspiration for her quilt!!!!!

megvarg said...

By the way, you look fantastic!!!!!!

Rachel said...

i'm excited for you guys!!! and your other sisters! your mom must be stoked :)

tara said...

very good posture, court. i'm totally impressed. can't wait to meet the little dudette (who will be sofi's bff, just in case you were wondering). good luck sleeping the next couple months! good times!

Terry and Kelci said...

Great posture...belly is looking big. About time you posted a blog! When is Mer due???

the rutledge's- said...

Court- you are almost there. I am so excited for you. It is going to be amazing...believe me! I will send you a little Duke shirt so the baby doesn't have to be confused about which team to like. Best of luck..love ya!

Katie and Randy said...

hahaha good one ash! Court you're looking great. can't believe the big day is right around the corner. So excited for you guys! How fun that you and your sister are all prego around the same time.

john and amber said...

So exciting! You are getting so close! We recently went private on our blog, so let me know if you'd like an invite. Email me your email address at adidas89@hotmail.com

Good luck in the next couple weeks!!