Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary To Us!

I can't believe it's been 3 years already! Time really does fly. I have to say, getting married to Matt in the Temple is the best decision I've ever made. Right person...right place! I can barely remember a time before I was married. We have so much fun together...whether we're at home watching tv or performing in a circus (hasn't happened yet, but I'm sure we'd have fun). So here's to us and many more years to come.... and I mean many....eternity is quite a while. sheez. Happy 3 years!!


You would think after 3 years we would have a normal picture to post. I'm starting to think we aren't capable of normal pics. So here ya go. :)



LOL! Ha.... I think I'm so funny. Love you tea cup! (don't anyone try to steal our term of endearment. strictly ours.)

3 comments:

Blecca and R Home said...

congrats you guys! that's really exciting! 3 year anniversary...baby...what's next?!

tara said...

dude...seriously...those pictures are awesome :) they all did have one thing in common--they made me miss you hope all is well on the baby front and that we get to partake of the shelby awesomeness soon.

Tessa said...

you are so funny.