Saturday, May 3, 2008

Welcome!


So we decided to join the crowd and start an amazing blog! Yes, we know how excited you must be to hear this wonderful news. We figured with my creativity, combined with Matt's wit and charm, we could manage a pretty wicked blog. So, first things first, we need a title to our blog. As you can see right now it's TBD (To be determined). We've had some trouble coming up with the perfect name so we need your help. The name with the most votes will win the grand prize of becoming our official blog title. If you have your own ideas for a name, we'd love to hear them. Let's see how creative you can be. Get the word out! Tell your friends, family, neighbors, and animals. The poll is over yonder there on your right.

8 comments:

Terry and Kelci said...

Nice to see you joined the blogging world! Just another site to get addicted to. Oh...and I know you know what my vote was...b/c I think you're sexy.

Unknown said...

You're a bunch of BLOGGERS! :) I wanna see 'MATNEY' added to the list of viable options!

Shanicherie said...

Awesome. Another blog to stalk! Have you checked ours out yet? I sent an invite to your email cause ours is private. Cause people like to be mean to us. :) But yay for you having one! If you haven't gotten an invite yet, email me and I'll send ya one.

Josh n Betsie said...

YAY I love looking at blogs. You are going to get addicted. I guess I am just addicted because it is the only way for my family to see my boys grow up and stuff.

Ben and Meredith said...

Sweetness! You guys are bloggers now!

KKKTMSHELBY said...

KKK would have to vote for MATNEY!!!!

tara said...

is it just me, or is someone who lived in brasil, supposed to know that it is only spelled with one i? nice going...lamos--kidding. anyway, welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. its been missing you :)

adamf said...

Oh dang there's already another adam here... Oh well.

I love the music player btw, I haven't seen that on too many blogs.