Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Recommendation

Who: Jason Mraz

Album: We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things.

Vibe: Jazz club in Hawaii with a visiting gospel choir.

Favorite Tracks: I'm Yours, Coyotes, Make it Mine, Live High, The Dynamo of Volition... They're all great!

Courtney's Thoughts: I bought this album the day it came out about a week ago and haven't stopped listening to it since. Every song is just so delightfully summery (if that's a word). I love Jason's smooth vocals along with his crafty, uplifting lyrics. If you're a music lover, this album is a definite for your collection!

**Warning: Track 7, Details In the Fabric, the beginning plays a recorded voice mail that is a bit fuzzy sounding, but I think the guy talking drops the F bomb a couple times. :( I turn down the volume until the message is over because the song is actually really good.

1 comment:

the rutledge's- said...

hey court, I am liking the Jason Mraz on your playlist, thinking maybe I should get the c.d.

Did you know Molly is due in 2 weeks? Crazy.