Monday, November 2, 2009

It's a Girl!

I realized that I never updated my blog to let you know we're having a girl! My bad. I did update my Facebook the day we found out, and since most of you are on Facebook, I figure I'm not in that much trouble. We we're a little surprised, but not too much. I had a feeling it was a girl. Now the hard part comes....coming up with a name. Ugh. We had our boy name all picked out, but for some reason we are struggling with girl names. Anywho... just thought I'd give you a quick update in case any of you didn't know already.

6 comments:

tara said...

sofi is so excited that she is going to a littl buddy to beat up on...i mean hang out with. now if only you didn't live 400 miles away

Black Family said...

Courteny....i check your blog occasionally and was so excited to hear all is well and you will soon have a little girl....what a blessing! Congrats...Erryn

Anonymous said...

Girls are great and I am excited for you....a little courtney, so fun.

adamf said...

Keep that Sutton baby away from yours if you want it to live... :P

Kaydee Jenson said...

Hey court that is awesome. a cute little girl! I think you should name her Kathy!! :) LOL thought you would like that one!! Yeah i guess we decided to get old and have kids and all. They are so much fun.

Rachel said...

YAY! makes sense with all you lynn girls!