Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Screen Saver Battle

Working with family can be risky. We all know that family members can push your buttons probably more than anyone else. Yet that's why we love them so much. You can let your guard down and be completely yourself. Sometimes this means expressing our true feelings even if our family member doesn't want to hear it. So how can you stay sane and stable while working with four members of your family?? Office Pranks! Mwaahaaahaaa....(evil laugh attempt). One day, when my brother Tyler was taking a bathroom brake, I made my move. I put a Hannah Montana picture on his screen saver and convinced everyone in sales that he had a total crush on Miley Cyrus. I think they still believe me.

This is him looking frantically for a Kobe replacement pic.

Well, today he got his revenge. Apparently I am now in love with a gay man.

Dear Adam,

I am sorry to say that I am already taken. I don't think it would have worked out anyway, for I am unable to....er....i dunno... fulfill your needs?? :-I Don't worry, I'm sure there is someone out there who will appreciate your black nail polish (by the way, is that a new trend, because I don't think it has been done before?), tight like a tiger jeans, and theatrical antics. There is nothing to worry about. Your fan base is huge, so keep on screamin' man! Keep on screamin'!

Courtney

edit: I realize that those aren't really screen savers, but desktop backgrounds. Whatev. I think desktop background sounds lame so I'm sticking with screen saver. kpeacebye.

4 comments:

Terry and Kelci said...

Haha...I know you think Adam is hot...don't lie. oh, and I am totally turning in an audition tape...I just found out I am part native...powhatan tribe. Pocohantas tribe...seriously, I'm totally not kidding. Yup, I'm a loser...c'mon I've got big dreams...

Josh n Betsie said...

you make me laugh. I love reading your blog even though I dont comment. Where do you work?

Blecca and R Home said...

Love, fight on!

tara said...

that was awesome. are you really trying to deny your love for the homosexual? come on, you know you dream of the black nails nightly. love ya buddy. come over