Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Night of Twilight

The movie Twilight opened last weekend so my sisters, mom, and I decided to throw a Twilight Party, then go to the Midnight release! Makes us seem a bit obsessed... but we had a great time! I was amazed by the turnout of the party (about 20-25) but then again it was a Twilight party, and who wouldn't want to come to that! We had some yummy food and a fun battle of Twilight Jeopardy. This is where I realized I know a lot more about the book than I should. Here are some pictures from the night.

House/Living Room decorated for the festivities

Again...
Entertainment "Twilight" Issues

Twilight Jeopardy

People eating yummy grub

Sharing Twilight thoughts...
Playing Jeopardy

Don't we just look like Twilight fans?

At the Midnight release. The line wrapped around the building. Crazy.

Overall, I thought the movie was entertaining. Was it as good as the book? Not even close! It's hard taking a 500 + page book and making it a 2 hour movie on a limited budget. Yet, as a fan, I was pleased and am planning on seeing it again. Thanks to everyone that came to the party! We'll do it again when "New Moon," comes out. :)

6 comments:

Blecca and R Home said...

I had such a blast! thanks for inviting me to your twilight party!! :) you're a great hostess!
I must say I enjoyed the movie a lot better the second time. isn't that ridiculous? its been out for like 4 days and I've already seen it twice!

Katie and Randy said...

so jealous! Looks like you guys had a great time. I'm still trying to convince Randy to go to the movie. He likes to pretend that he's not interested...like i didn't notice him trying to read the books over my shoulder in bed:)

Shanicherie said...

Love the house Court! It looks fabulous! Wish we were up there so I could've come too!!

tatum said...

oh my gosh, i am WAY JEALOUS. i want a twilight party. we went to the movie, i am way obsessed with the books too. so fun to see you guys in these pictures, tell the sisters hi from me. =) you look so good and happy.

Rachel said...

your house is so dang cute!

tara said...

wow, to be among the choice few that accompanied the lynn clan to the movie at midnight sure was a momentous occasion. thanks for the invite and i hope you're doing well. i wish i knew i would be here for the next rendition but unfortunately zion is calling our name thanks to the business. maybe i'll make a special trip. thanks again! good times